League Of Legends 11.7 Patch Notes
Another amazing update cycle for League of Legends patch 11.7 has begun. The new patch will arrive on March 31st. As for the LoL players, everyone of them are excited to learn about the new changes that will come with the 11.7 patch. Even though the changes are not officially released, let’s cover what we know so far and try to learn about the changes in 11.7 patch. Also, keep in mind that the notes in this article are not officially released, and may change after the release of 11.7 patch. The new patch will arrive on March 31st.
One for All is Back!
One for all mode is back on the PBE, which means might be available with the 11.7 patch.
Udyr is Getting Nerfed
Udyr ruled over Summoner's Rift in season 11. Riot must have been annoyed by this situation because Udyr was one of Riot's first targets. According to OP.GG, the ruler of the forest, Udyr, was a champion with a 51.15% win rate. Udyr will bid farewell to the meta with the next patch. The reasons for this are:
● Udyr's abilities will be weakened.
● With the re-work of the Turbo Tank item, the movement speed gained from the item's passive will be reduced.
Kai’Sa is Getting Nerfed
Kai'Sa is a champion that we've seen quite a lot in the role of ADC lately. It had a 44.53% pick rate before recent updates. Kai'Sa has a 51% win rate. Ashe, Tristana and Varus are the snipers who will claim Kai'Sa's vacated throne.
Which Champions Will Change with League of Legends Patch 11.7?
Here is the full list of champions that will change in patch 11.7:
-Alistar - Nerfed
- Hecarim – Nerfed
-Ivern - Nerfed
-Kai’Sa - Nerfed
-Kindred - Buffed
-Lissandra - Buffed
-Teemo – Buffed
-Thresh - Nerfed
-Tristana - Nerfed
- Udyr - Nerfed
-Varus - Buffed
-Yasuo – Buffed
- [Q] Pulverize: Damage lowered from 60-240 ⇒ 60-220
● [E] Trample: Attack damage while E is active lowered from 35-290 ⇒ 20-275
- [E] Devastating Charge: Maximum movement speed lowered from 75% ⇒ 65%
- [E] Triggerseed: Damage lowered from 70-170 ⇒ 70-150
- [R] Killer Instinct: Cooldown increase from: 110-70 ⇒ 130-70
- [E] Attract and Repel: Stun duration lowered from 0.75 ⇒ 0.5 sec
- [W] Dark Passage: Shield lowered from 60-220 ⇒ 60-180
- Base attack damage decreased from 61 ⇒ 59.
- [E] Unbreakable: Cooldown lowered from 18-10 ⇒ 16-8
- [R] Glacial Fissure: Maximum levitation time of R: 1-1.5 ⇒ 1.2
- [Q] Dance of Arrows: Base attack damage ratio increased from 65 ⇒ 75
● [E] Mounting Dread: Cooldown Lowered from 16-12 ⇒ 14-10
- [Q] Ice Shard damage increased from: 70-190 ⇒ 80-200
◦ [E] Toxic Shot: Magic Damage on hit increased from 10-50 ⇒ 11-55
◦ Attack damage per level: 3 ⇒ 3.4
◦ Attack damage per level increased from 2.2 ⇒ 3
League Of Legends – 11.7 Patch Item Changes
- Cost: 2900 ⇒ 2800
- Attack damage: 55 ⇒ 45
- Active damage: 125 (+ 35% ability power) ⇒ 100 (+ 30% ability power)
- Active standby time: 20⇒30
Lord Dominik’s Regards
- Cost: 2900 ⇒ 3000
- Attack Damage: 35⇒30
- Attack damage: 25⇒30
- Attack speed: 35% ⇒ 30%
- Legendary passive attack speed: 10 ⇒ 3 attack damage, 3 ability speed, 3 movement speed
- Supercharged active movement speed: 75%- 60%
- Slow: 40%- 50%
New Skins and Chromas
With the upcoming 11.7 patch of League of Legends, the Rhythm of Space costumes are also coming.
- ● Space Groove Blitzcrank (1350 RP)
- ● Space Groove Lulu (1350 RP)
- ● Space Groove Lulu Prestige Series (2000 Prestige Points)
- ● Space Groove Lux (1350 RP)
- ● Space Groove Nasus (1350 RP)
- ● Space Groove Nunu & Willump (1350 RP)
- ● Space Groove Rumble (1350 RP)
- ● Space Groove Samira (1350 RP)
Space Groove Blitzcrank (1820 RP)
Space Groove Lulu (1350 RP)
Space Groove Lulu Prestige Series (2000 Prestige Points)
Space Groove Lux (1350 RP)
Space Groove Nasus (1350 RP)
Space Groove Nunu&Willump (1350 RP)
Space Groove Rumble (1350 RP)
Space Groove Samira (1350 RP)
2021 Space Groove Ward
Space Groove Theme Song
Space Groove Event Loot Assets:
Contains 3 skin shards from any tier (99% probability) OR 3 unowned 1350+ RP skin permanents (1% probability).
Open for a truly luxe vibe! Contains 3 skin shards worth 750+ RP (70% probability) or 4 skin shards from any tier (30% probability). Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
Space Groove 2021 Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a 3.5% chance to obtain a Luxe Bag.
Space Groove 2021 Token
Gained from purchasing event content or completing event missions. Craft into exclusive Space Groove 2021 event content. Tokens are earnable until May 3, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. Tokens are purchasable until May 17, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
Bug Fixes in League of Legends- 11.7 Patch
● The code responsible for alerting players with multiple Key Fragment notifications has been rewritten.
● Fixed an issue where people in the lobby were not visible online and were not updated when a player changes their summoner icon.
● The image sizes for honor awards have been corrected.
● Added missing images for some mission tips.
● Players can now turn off collection notifications for newly received content through settings.
● The formatting and vocabulary in the teleport hint has been fixed.
● Kassadin W- Netherblade now properly provides Tear of the Goddess mana stacks.
● Serpent's Fang's Shield Reaver is no longer available for minions and turrets.
● Samira W- Blade Whirl's second attack was sometimes not doing damage. This problem has been fixed.
● The Veil Annul passive cooldown of the Banshee item was not visible in the player's inventory. This error has been fixed.
● Attacks from the Urgot W- Purge and Lucian P - Lightslinger abilities do not count as unique attack instances for Manamune stacking, Muramana hit, Runaan's Hurricane, and Ravenous Hydra items.
● Ornn's passive was not on cooldown as long as he was doing a basic attack with Black Ax in his inventory. This problem has been fixed.
● While the player has Guinsoo's Fury item, Muramana's hit effects are not triggered on every third attack.
● Shyvana now properly gains additional Fury generation from Cloud Dragons and Cloud Spirits.
● Right-clicking a Longsword item in the build path of the Immortal Shield Item or Kraken Slayer item, accidentally caused the Dagger item to be purchased. This problem has been fixed.
● Anivia R- Glacial Storm no longer disables while using the Hextech Rocketbelt item.